A one-month-old baby is recovering in a Wisconsin hospital after her mother accidentally mixed her formula with Vodka. The baby had a blood alcohol level of 0.29% when she was admitted. USA Today reports that the baby was given the vodka by accident after the father had poured the alcohol into an empty water bottle. The father had intended to take the bottle to a friend’s house.

The 20-year old mom told authorities that she gave the baby about two ounces of the vodka with the infant’s formula. Shortly after the feeding, the mother noticed something was wrong with her daughter, including the fact that her toes were red and she wasn’t responding to her name. The problem was exacerbated, according to authorities when the parents started arguing about whose fault it was. The father even started strangling the mother. One piece of good news is that hospital officials believe the baby will be fine.